- Position: Yield Engineer
Company: Global Foundries
Exp. : 0 to 1 year(s) of Experience
- Fee: NIL
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for process change review boards
- The candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity and metrology, and electrical parametric signals
- Support process module engineering activities through electrical test, inline metrology, and yield analysis to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./M.Tech. with 0-3 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid-state device physics and submicron FET architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
- Basic knowledge of Statistics
- Scripting and coding skills (especially R and Python) are desirable.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an equal opportunity employer, cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe having a multicultural workplace enhances productivity, efficiency and innovation whilst our employees feel truly respected, valued and heard.
As an affirmative employer, all qualified applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, ethnicity, marital status, citizenship, race, religion, political affiliation, gender, sexual orientation and medical and/or physical abilities.
All offers of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES are conditioned upon the successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and subject to the respective local laws and regulations.